Artificial Intelligence
In 2018, AI-Powered CRM Will Reinvent Sales Automation | Defined Ventures, Inc.
The amount of data that we deal with on a daily basis is staggering. It’s easy to take it all for granted when you’ve been living in front of a mobile device filled with productivity apps and company spreadsheets. Our ability to process the sheer volume of information surrounding us is reaching a threshold; the...
Read More
How Automation, AI Is Revolutionizing The Future Of Business | Defined Ventures, Inc.
According to a recent article in Forbes, 84 percent of all business respondents say AI will enable them to obtain or sustain a competitive advantage. Around 83 percent believe AI is a strategic priority for their businesses today. Over 80 percent – that leaves less than 20 percent of businesses not seeing the inherent value...
Read More
How AI Is Changing Business As We Know It | Defined Ventures, Inc.
Sci-fi novels, movies, and television shows have made very accurate and relevant predictions on the direction of our world’s development, especially where automation and robotics are concerned. The time frame, however, is often exaggerated, mostly due to narrative stakes or unbridled optimism. Certainly, the real picture is much different; AI isn’t yet at a place...
Read More

About Us

We are a team of business consultants, software engineers, and designers, that help stressed-out businesses strategize, streamline operations, and automate processes.